We provide a broad range of professional development opportunities and the opportunity to work with a national team, who are leaders in their field.
AgFirst Engineering is continually looking for suitable professionals to join the engineering team. To be considered you must hold, or be eligible to hold a New Zealand Citizenship, or permanent resident status.
Water Technician Role based in Gisborne.
AgFirst Engineering provides turnkey solutions in water and waste within the agriculture and horticulture sector. This includes water reticulation, irrigation, frost protection, water filtration and treatment and dairy effluent. As a growing company, we are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated team player to join our dynamic and talented team.
The Water Technician role is based in the Gisborne regional office and involves installation and maintenance of water systems. This role would suit an individual that has experience in the water and/or waste industry with a desire to develop further design and management skills.
- The role includes orchard irrigation, installation and maintenance.
- Project management of horticulture and agriculture developments.
- Monitoring of irrigation and reticulation systems.
- Surveying and design of irrigation and reticulation systems.
The successful applicant will need:
- To be enthusiastic, motivated and a team player.
- To be willing to travel when other regional teams require support.
- Past experience in the water or waste industry.
A remuneration package will be tailored to match the successful candidate’s experience and skill set.
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please ring Taylor Howatson on 06 8684144. To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org